13 Aug 2011

The Wine Way

A conversation with my friend at lunch last Friday:-

Friend: You don't smoke cigar?
- I don't. But I was reading something about cigar earlier, trying to know a bit more the taste and origin.

Ok, there are cigars from Cuba, Dominican Republic, and Honduras.
- Yea..

Cigars from Cuba is like Bordeaux wines.
- Ok... classic, with body..

Cigars from Dominican is like New World wines. Honduras ones are also like the New World wines, value-for-money ones.
- Ok... I see. I could imagine...

Haha... I never thought of telling something about cigars, thinking from the 'wine way'.

***
Thanks to friends, who are really considerate. This is not the first encounter, having someone explain something to me using the 'wine way'.

Seems like not only my life is (almost) all about wines, my mind is filled with wines, even my logic thinking is completely a 'wine logic'!

No comments:

Post a Comment