23 Feb 2011

Drink List A-Z

Dedicated to my friend.

***
A - Amarone
B - Beer (Let's do... Corona?)
C - Chardonnay
D - Dolcetto
E - Espresso/ Evian (By this time... should need something either to wake you up, or to calm you down)

***
F - Finlandia (Mr. Naked V is here!!)
G - Gin
H - HELLO, ARE YOU STILL AWAKE? If YES - Let's have Highland Park (Scotch Whisky)

***
I - Shall we continue with whisky? Let's go to Islay? Laphroaig eh!?
J - Jen's Pick! You'll see.
K - Ketel One (Another Mr. Naked V!!)
L - Lemonade (You need something refreshing! Oh wait... you don't like bubbles... How about some Liqueur? Say... Bailey's Irish Cream?
M - Mojito!!
N - Nothing (in the mood of cocktail...)

***
O - OMG!!
This is NOT anything about drink list. Just an expression - meaning that... probably we need another day to start again. Let's do that, and we'll start from wine again...

***
O - Orvieto
P - Pinot Grigio
R - Riesling
S - Syrah/ Shiraz
T - Tequila
U - Ugni Blanc.. Let's go for Cognac!!
V - Vodka ABSOLUTely.
W - Water, please.
X - I could see a CROSS here, perhaps we should stop being this crazy.. though I had one recommendation here. Xarel-lo... so Cava, which is a bubbly.. you won't like. Let's SKIP the X.

***
Y - By now, I'm asking myself WHY is all this happening... thinking about A-Z Drink List... 想酒想瘋了~!? I want some sweet stuff now... how about Yquem? (Château d'Yquem - the famous Sauternes!)
Z - Zinfandel... but I don't feel like a typical red, I want White Zin though.

***
What a A-Z List to conclude my night! Thanks dear for your push.

No comments:

Post a Comment